Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Taylor & Josh - Rancho Bernardo Inn

Talk about a beautiful couple, Taylor and Josh looked smashing on their wedding day! Taking place at the gorgeous Rancho Bernardo Inn, this couple used Lois Mathews for their florist and wow, did the Santiago Ballroom look amazing!!! Just by looking at Taylor's bouquet, I guessed the theme to be a very antique and elegant look. Lois used pearls and lace to decorate and I don't think I've ever seen the ballroom look any better. The centerpieces were amazing also, as you can see in the photos.

The weather was still mild so we all had a blast taking photographs that day. I was lucky enough to photograph Taylor's sister's wedding, Lauren & Dan, about two years ago. The Westover Family is one of my favorites and I hope I will be lucky enough to photograph their brother's wedding some day, a long long time from now if you ask mom, Patti!


Wedding coordinator Joyce Biffar of Joyous Celebrations kept everything in such an even keel. Joyce knows all the best vendors and creates a harmonious flow on the wedding day. She is just so helpful and a huge delight to work with. Her weddings always have such style!!

To view more of Taylor & Josh's photographs, visit their website at http://www.collages.net/. Username is Burke Wedding and password is 6050.













No comments:

Post a Comment