Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Grand Del Mar Wedding Album

San Diego Wedding Album Photographer of the Year - 3rd Straight Year! What can I say? I have been blessed to photograph some beautiful weddings and gorgeous couples, without whom I could not have won Wedding Album Photographer of the Year again through the Professional Photographers of San Diego County. This would be a good time as any to showcase one of the winning albums that helped me to achieve this award. During the past year's competitions, Callie and Miles' album from their wedding held at the Grand Del Mar actually won Best In Show. The site is incredible and Callie & Miles were such a delight to photograph. Here are just a few pages from their album:



I am happy to report that Callie & Miles Dunbar have added to their family since the big day and are now the proud parents of Tabatha. I was blessed to be able to photograph their little darling after she was only days old. Here is a photograph that I took of her:

Check back soon and I'll have more album excerpts to come. And thanks again to all my wonderful clients (many who have become friends!) without whom I would never be able to create such great images! There are a lot of San Diego wedding photographers out there, so thank you for selecting me to document one of the most important days of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment