Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hurray for Blogs!

Welcome to A Slice of Life's offical blog site. As a San Diego wedding photographer for about 20 years now, it's kind of fun to be able to share my insights, my recommendations, and even highlights of some of my favorite weddings with brides to be.

I'll be using this site to post photographs from recent weddings, as well as give you links to my favorite sites and vendors. As one of Escondido's most creative photographers, I offer maternity, newborn, baby, children, family, engagement and wedding photography. As I jokingly say to my friends, "if it's a face, I'll shoot it!" I guess that would go for pet photography too, but anyone who knows me knows I'm an animal lover so please don't throw any tomatoes at me for the pun. I hope that you will enjoy my blog entries and perhaps even subscribe or become a follower. This will enable you to be notified when new things happen.

I want to thank several venues here in the San Diego area: Orfila Winery, The Rancho Bernardo Inn, The Grand Del Mar, Twin Oaks Golf Club and Zosa Gardens for promoting my services and being such wonderful places to say "I Do." The coordinators have always been so nice and really help me to give couples the best possible images to tell a story of their big day.

So without further ado, if you don't know who I am or haven't been to my website, please visit my site at http://www.asliceoflifephoto.com. And thank you most of all to my wonderful clients with whom I have made many life-long friendships!

No comments:

Post a Comment