Friday, August 24, 2018

Chelsea + Jesse: The Thursday Club

This was a particularly special wedding for me since the bride is the daughter of a good photographer friend of mine for over 20 years. And many of our other photographer friends were there as well. Talk about pressure!! But I was so honored to be Chelsea and Jesse's photographer last week. Here are a few sneak peeks already. I haven't received my 2nd shooter's images yet so I'm sure there are plenty more that are fabulous and I will be add them next week. Oh, and did I tell you that I just LOVED her shoes!








































Venue:  The Thursday Club
Caterer:  Continental Catering
Event Planner:  Breezy Day Weddings
Photographer:  A Slice of Life Photography
DJ:  Dancing DJ Productions
Photo Booth:  Pixster
Florist:  Breezy Day Florals
Cake:  Extraordinary Desserts
Hair and Makeup: Bridal Hair by Haydee

No comments:

Post a Comment