Sunday, March 13, 2016

Cameron & Chelsea: Paradise Falls

You could feel it as soon as you stepped upon the property.  This wedding was filled with love.  Chelsea and Cameron's friends and family really loved this couple and the whole day and night proved it.  I had so much fun at this wedding that it almost didn't feel like I was working.  And of course everything looked just perfect!

I also had the pleasure of working with an amazing co-ordinator, Sarah, who worked seamlessly with the co-ordinator from Paradise Falls.  They made sure everything was taken care of, especially the lovely couple.  They sure did make my job a heck of a lot easier!

And of course the best part of the day was getting the wedding party together for the "being chased by..." photo.  Cameron and Chelsea made sure when they interviewed with me that we could do one of those photos and I almost jumped up for joy.  I have been waiting for someone to ask me to do it.  What was so nice is that they gave me 100% artistic creativity on how and what to do.  So, since I hate doing anything that has already been done, I decided to do a Sharknado Attack!  Yup, it turned out pretty damn awesome, if I do say so myself.

Would I have changed anything about this wedding?  Nope.  It was perfect from beginning to end.

Venue:  Paradise Falls
Minister:  Tamanava Eden-mcLintock
Hair:  The Hare Parlour
Makeup:   Christina Quinlan
Co-ordinator:  9 Twenty Eight Weddings & Events
Photographer:  A Slice of Life Photography
DJ:  Eric Redmond, DJ Richterscale
Florist:  Studio B Floral
Cake:  Nothing Bundt Cakes








































































No comments:

Post a Comment