Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Alice in Wonderland Engagement Session

When I first spoke with Breana, she was actually working for Cox Communications and taking my order to upgrade to a whole house DVR.  She was so kind, patient, and funny that I instantly knew she was a really awesome person.  We chatted for a while and I explained that I had a in-home photography studio.  She then went on to tell me that she was getting married next year so she looked up my website and loved the work.  Funny how paths cross in life, right?

Breana and James are getting married at the Mt. Woodson Castle in Ramona.  What a great venue for a fairytale wedding!  They will have a "Wonderland" theme for their nuptials and so they wanted to do an Alice in Wonderland theme for their Save The Dates too.  I knew exactly the spot for these incredible photographs and with their savvy thrift store shopping, we were able to recreate an atmosphere perfect for their needs.  All we needed was a white rabbit!!  I'm highlighting a few of my favs below.



No comments:

Post a Comment