Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Gillian and Gareth: San Clemente Historic Cottage

Did you know that the San Clemente State Park had a historical cottage that can be used for special events?  I didn't either!  But I was so surprised and pleased by the great venue on the ocean and was able to take some amazing images of Gillian and Gareth on June 16, 2012.

And what can I say about Gillian's dress?  It was fabulous and stunning, just like her.  I was also quite pleased by the site design and catering of Veronica Medrano from Summit Event Catering, www.summitevents.com.  Loved what Veronica did with the open tent and chandelier for the dance floor area!  And I can't forget Tim Espinosa of The Electric Violinist for his amazing music during the ceremony and excellent DJ'ing for the reception.  Tim has been primarily an Orange County musician and DJ but now lives in San Diego, so please check him out at www.theelectricviolinist.com.

Okay, enough said about how great everything was!  Here are some of my favorite images...



No comments:

Post a Comment