Monday, July 25, 2011

$400 Album Credit for only $100!

This past weekend I had to take my cat Buster into the emergency vet center for an obstructed bladder. He was only hours away from his heart giving out and I am so grateful to the wonderful staff at Urgent Care in Escondido for taking such great care of him. He's home now and feeling much better!

So to help pay for his medical expenses, I am offering a great deal to couples that are planning on ordering an album through me in the next 11 months. You can purchase a $400 album credit for only $100, and this credit is good until June 30th, 2012. So if you've been wanting to do an album but were waiting for a great deal, now if your time!

You must purchase album credit by August 5th, 2011, and once paid, I will send you a certificate that you will return when you are ready to place your album order. It's that simple! Again, you must make your appointment to come in and start your album design process by June 30th of next year so even couples that are getting married later this year are eligible.

Buster and I would like to thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment