Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A New Direction for My Blog!

For years I have been thinking about writing a book. Great, another book. Just what Barnes & Nobles really needs. But over the years, I have seen so many things go wrong at weddings -- and of course, some things go really right. But wouldn't it be nice to have a place to go and read all about the wedding "don'ts" so you wouldn't have to make any of the same mistakes?

I've decided to dedicate my Wedding Blog to those horrible and random things that many couples don't think of when planning their big day. I will never name names, but each week I will recall an event or mishap that could have been avoided if only they knew...

If nothing else, you will hopefully find at least one chuckle in my compilation of short stories and maybe it will brighten your day just a little. So stay tuned for my first story soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment